Call Experienced Business Attorneys and Employment Lawyers in Fort Bend County and Houston - (281) 277-3066
Over our many years of practice, many of our clients have shared with us what makes working with us different. Here are some of those things.
1. Focus on your goals. From the initial consultation we focus on defining what is important to you and then formulating a plan to give you the best chance of achieving those goals.
2. Honest assessment of your legal issue. We will never tell you that your case is great when the law and the facts say otherwise. Some attorneys tell their clients they have a great case just so they can keep collecting fees. We will always tell you the truth about your situation, the strengths and weaknesses, so together we can make informed decisions on appropriate courses of action.
3. Testimonials. Don't just take our word for it; see what our clients are saying.
4. Results oriented. At the end of the day succeeding in the boardroom or courtroom is what matters. At Garcia-Martin & Martin we have a long track record of achieving results that are important to our clients.
5. Monthly billing. Many attorneys do not do this. They ask for money and then more money without telling you what they did or how much it cost. At Garcia-Martin & Martin you will receive a detailed invoice describing what was done, how long it took, and how much it cost each and every month.
6. Responsive. We have a strict policy of returning phone calls and emails the same day, but never later than the next business day. Receive $100 off your invoice every time we fail to do this.
7. We support our troops, teachers, police, fire, and other first responders. As a military family our-self, we understand first hand the duty, selfless service, and sacrifice made by these men and women and their families. As a result, they and their families receive 10% off our normal hourly rate.
8. In 2013, the firm was recognized as the best attorneys in Fort Bend County by Living Magazines reader's poll. Melissa and Lionel are Fellows of the Texas Bar Foundation. Less than 1% of Texas lawyers each year are invited to be Fellows. Melissa has been recognized Marquis' Who's Who is American Law and Lionel has been recognized as one of "Houston's Top Lawyers" and one of "Houston's Top Young Professionals on the Fast Track" by H Texas Magazine. Lionel is rated 10.0 (Superb) by Avvo in both employment law and litigation.
9. Twenty-five (25) plus years experience. Our lawyers have worked at regional and national law firms representing numerous Fortune 500 companies in business and employment law. We now bring this expertise and training to helping individuals and small and medium size businesses.To schedule a meeting with one of our experienced lawyers, call us at 281-277-3066 or contact us online.
Based in Houston, the attorneys of the law firm of Garcia-Martin & Martin, P.C. serve the business and employment law needs of clients throughout the Greater Houston Metropolitan Area, including Fort Bend County, Harris County, Galveston County, Montgomery County, and the cities of Houston, Sugar Land, Richmond, Rosenberg, Stafford, Missouri City, Baytown, Katy, Galveston, Pear Land, Conroe and the Woodlands